The committees have been restructured, so as to better address the issues that are facing Bungay today.
The new Committees are:
- Finance & Governance – responsible for statutory and strategic items. There will be a sub-committee which will manage employees & personnel matters.
- Planning & Environment – responsible for the review and comment on planning applications, the Neighbourhood plan and items that affect the local environment.
- Grounds, Premises & Amenities – responsible for general amenities within Bungay over which the Council has control or influence. This will incorporate a working party set up to review the Riverside Centre
- Highways & Transport– responsible for highways and transport items
- Communications – responsible for communications such as website, newsletters and publicity. There will be a sub-committee of Residents Liaison (or similarly titled) so as to ensure regular communication with residents, including the Surgeries etc.
Click List of Committee Members
Click Schedule of meetings 2018/19